Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Emily Day (as told by Mackenzie)

Did you know that my Mom has an entire day to celebrate her birth? And did you know it's called Emily Day? If you didn't know that....well, I'm surprised that she has yet to bring it to your attention.

This year for Emily Day, we celebrated by taking my first trip! I went on a plane and met my GG and Papa, and Lala and Baba in Myrtle Beach. Here are some highlights:

Me planning how I am going to ring in Emily Day until 4 am...hey, she said that she likes to enjoy it alllll day:



Getting weighed at baggage check (don't worry...Mom and Dad let me sit in their laps on the plane):



Chilling in the cabana (did I mention this family really knows how to celebrate?):




Taking my seat at the family dinner: 


Getting into the tropical spirit:


Discovering that, although GG is cool, not all Moms still make milk:


And my favorite--3 generations of fantastic Cozart/Shute women:


No comments:

Post a Comment