Friday, June 28, 2013

The Elephant in the Room

Mackenzie has a play mat that is quickly becoming my favorite (the swing still reigns queen). There's lots going on on the play mat--a monkey, an elephant, a giraffe, a parrot, a mirror and Mozart on a continuous loop. 

Mackenzie is very into grabbing these days, so having Fisher-Price jungle animal toys dangling above her is a dream come true. I'd wager that she's one of the best grabbers for her age...but one Fisher-Price toy has eluded her hands....the elephant. For the past two weeks, Mackenzie's main focus has been to try to grab the elephant's short, stumpy legs. And, today, she finally succeeded!

I didn't have my camera around to capture the feat, but I did snap some awfully cute celebration pics.







No comments:

Post a Comment